- Alzheimers Australia Alzheimers Australia provides information, support advocacy and education to people with dementia
- Carelink Centres Commonwealth Carelink Centres are information centres for older people, people with disabilities and those who provide care and services.
- Dementia Care Australia A self funded information organisation set up to help improve the overall wellbeing not only of elderly people with dementia, but also their carers.
- Department of Health and Aging On this website you can find information on the Department’s policies, programs and services.
- Unique Student Identifier If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
Health Departments by State
NSW – www.health.nsw.gov.au
VIC – www.dhs.vic.gov.au
QLD – www.health.qld.gov.au
SA – www.health.sa.gov.au
WA – www.health.wa.gov.au
TAS – www.dhhs.tas.gov.au
ACT – www.health.act.gov.au